Whether you’re new to Final Cut Pro X or an experienced editor looking to sharpen your skills, don’t miss this video tutorial covering 10 quick FCP X tips.
We’ve previously featured YouTube user Matt’s Macintosh for his great “Sky Color Correction” tutorial in Final Cut Pro X. Now he’s released another FCP X Video Tutorial that’s a must-see for any Final Cut Pro X editor: TEN 10 SECOND FCP X TIPS.
In this video Matt shows you his favorite Final Cut Pro X tips including:
- 1. Copy and paste effects and attributes from one clip to another.
- 2. Shortcut for view entire Final Cut Pro X timeline.
- 3. Modify and customize Final Cut Pro X shortcuts.
- 4. Color correct footage in FCPX that appears outside a mask.
- 5. Using the share menu to export multiple still image formats.
- 6. Duplicate works similar to “Save as” in legacy versions of FCP.
- 7. Use duplicate to save space on your hard drive.
- 8. Change audio from mono to dual mono.
- 9. Where to look for FCP X plugins and effects?
- 10. Where do custom Final Cut Pro X templates and effects live on your system?
Take 2.5 minutes and learn these very useful FCP X tips! Visit Matt’s Macintosh YouTube channel for more great videos on Final Cut Pro X editing, video production and Apple related topics.
Got an FCP X tip to share?
FCP X Related Tutorial:
- Import MXF to FCP X with rendering
- Batch convert multiple MTS clips for FCP X
- Workflow for JVC Everio GS-TD1/GY-HMZ1U AVCHD and FCP X
- Import Blackmagic Design HyperDeck Studio recorder MXF DNxHD (185X) to FCP X
- Import YouTube, Flash(flv/f4v) videos to FCP X
- How to Get Final Cut Pro X working with MKV files on Mac
Any suggestion, pls leave it in the comments below!