Summary: This article will introduce a powerful MTS to Final Cut Pro Converter as well as a step by step guide on how to stream converted videos exported from FCP X to TV with Chromecast.
In this article, you will learn the best way to import MTS to FCP X for editing natively and how to stream converted videos exported from FCP X to TV with Chormecast, if you have recorded MTS video files with JVC cameras or camcorders, it will definitely help you to edit MTS video files in FCP X with native Apple ProRes codec, and you won’t have any importing and playing problem of your JVC MTS video on your TV via Chromecast anymore.
Though Final Cut Pro announced to support .mts files, sometimes we still cannot import some MTS to Final Cut Pro X or 7. In order to import all kinds of MTS to FCP, we had better convert MTS to Final Cut Pro more supported Apple ProRes.
In order to convert MTS video files with JVC to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, you will need to use Pavtube Video Converter, is especially designed to convert MTS to Final Cut Pro more supported Apple ProRes for successfully import MTS to Final Cut Pro for editing. Besides converting MTS to FCP, this ideal MTS to Final Cut Pro Converter also can convert M2TS to FCP, M2T to FCP, AVCHD to FCP, convert MXF, XAVC, AVI, WMV, MKV, VOB, ASF, MPG etc to Final Cut Pro more supported video format.
Tips: Here we want to introduce the best MTS to FCP X converter for you, it is Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter, it is the best MTS converter on the market, which can convert MTS videos and other HD formats to FCP X Apple ProRes codec MOV format, or convert MTS to Avid Media Composer/Adobe Premiere Pro/iMovie native supported video format.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video-converter-mac/
– Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
Steps to convert MTS from JVC to FCP X Apple ProRes codec
We have prepared the easy steps below which you can follow to convert MTS to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec, the conversion steps are so easy, you can get your video files converted within few clicks, video and audio quality is perfectly guaranteed.
1. If you are a mac user, feel free download Pavtube Video Converter for Mac from the website’s product page, and then install the converter on your Mac.
2.Click add files button to load the MTS footages form JVC into the software, you can load batch files at one time, batch conversion is supported by this software. Besides MTS format, you can also load other formats like MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, AVCHD, M2TS, MXF, MOV, etc.
3. Click format column and then select Apple ProRes codec MOV format as output format, it is native format for final cut pro X. If you need to convert MTS to other editing programs’ compatible formats, just choose according to your need, you can also convert MTS to FCP 7 Apple ProRes.
4. Press convert button to start the MTS to FCP X conversion process.
This MTS to FCP X converter will begin the conversion immediately, please wait until the conversion process finished, and then you can click open folder button to get the converted videos and import them into FCP X for editing with Apple ProRes codec.
After edit, you also want to stream the FCP X exported video to TV via Chromecast, whatever format you choosed as the exported ,that are natively unsupported by Chromecast, the most widely used solution is to convert them to Chromecast recognized H.264 mp4 formats.
Here you just need to redo the steps given above, the different is that you need to choose “Common Video > H.264 Video (.mp4)” as the output file format for stream to TV via Chromecast.
Other steps are almost the same, you just need to redo. You could edit all MTS videos to FCP X and stream to your TV by this way forever.
- Import H.265/HEVC to FCP X on Mac
- MTS to M4V Converter: Rip HD MTS to iPad Air/Apple TV 3
- Import MTS to FCE for Editing and Uploading to YouTube
- Convert & Import JVC AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Windows Movie Maker compatible format for editing
- Import JVC AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Windows Movie Maker compatible format for editing