Expert HD Camcorder HC-X900/X800 with 3MOS System Pro bringing Panasonic’s Highest-Ever Image Quality. The 3MOS System Pro achieves a dramatic improvement in performance with a totally re-engineered lens, sensor, and engine. This allows the new system to produce Full-HD images with breathtaking color, detail and gradation. 3MOS System Pro is a next-generation imaging system that exhibits outstanding effects even under dim lighting, and produces bright, beautiful images with minimum noise.
The Panasonic X900/X800 records 1080/60p AVCHD videos. However, iPhoto 8/9/11 does not import the AVCHD MTS/M2TS videos. You can not easily open, play and edit them on Mac. So if you want to log and transfer the Panasonic X900/X800 1080/60p AVCHD to iPhoto on Mac OS X for editing without rendering, you need a Mac AVCHD to iPhoto Converter to convert the Panasonic X900/X800 1080/60p AVCHD MTS/M2TS to QuickTime MOV for iPhoto 8/9/11 editing on Mac.
Steps to convert AVCHD MTS to iPhoto mov, mp4 or h.264 on Mac
1. Load files to the professional Mac AVCHD to iPhoto 8/9/11 Converter.
Run the AVCHD to iPhoto 8/9/11 Converter for Mac, click “Add Video”, load the 1080p .mts videos from Panasonic HC-X900 camera through the PRIVATE > AVCHD > BDMW > STREAM folder. Or drag and drop the AVCHD files to the Mac Software.
2. Set QuickTime MOV as output video format
Click “Format > Common Video > MOV QuickTime (*.mov)” as output video format. You can click the “Settings” button to set the output video’s parameters. The Mac Panasonic AVCHD to iPhoto converter will transcode Panasonic HC-X900/X800 1080/60p AVCHD files to MOV with original 1920×1080 HD definition as H.264 as QuickTime codec.
3. Start converting X900/X800 1080/60p AVCHD MTS/M2TS to QuickTime MOV for iPhoto.
Click “Convert” to start ConvertPanasonic X900/X800 AVCHD MTS to QuickTime MOV for iPhoto 8/9/11 format when everything is ready.
The Mac AVCHD to iPhoto Converter supports batch conversion so you may load multiple AVCHD MTS/M2TS files and convert them to QuickTime MOV at one time.
When the process is finished, import the converted video file to iPhoto 8/9/11 for editing on Mac.
Hope this article will help you to import Panasonic X900/X800 1080/60p AVCHD footage to iPhoto 8/9/11 for editing.
To import photos or videos from a hard disk:
Do one of the following:
Drag one or more photos or videos from the Finder to the iPhoto main window.
Drag one or more photos or videos from the Finder to the iPhoto icon in the dock.
In iPhoto, choose “File > Import to Library”. Then select the photos or videos you want to import and click Import.
1. You can use Pavtube DVD Creator Mac to burn X900/X800 AVCHD to DVD on Mac. Now if you buy Pavtube converter products, you can get a free DVD Creator (Win or Mac) in the Thanksgiving promotion (Nov. 14-DEC.10), please take a look!
2. The Panasonic AVCHD to iPhoto Converter for Mac also works with other Panasonic AVCHD camcorders like HDC-TM700/HS700/SD700/SD600/HS900/SD800/SD900, etc and Panasonic Lumix cameras like DMC-ZS3/TZ7, DMC-TZ10, DMC-FZ40, DMC-FZ45, DMC-FZ35, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TS1/FT1, DMC-TS2/FT2, DMC-FX75.