“I have Adobe Premiere 2. I have also recently bought a new Sony HDR-PJ760 AVCHD handycam. Excellent camera/quality for the price. Now I find that there are issues with the user friendliness of these AVCHD files. I have a background as a video tape editor and am not very literate when it comes to codec and file type talk. Can you tell me if there is a way to get a smooth video image conversion and then I can edit PJ760 recorded video in Premiere 2?”
Many camera or camcorder users may have encountered this problem as shown above, Sony and Panasonic cameras and camcorders recorded videos are in AVCHD format, this format is well to record video data, but it’s not compatible with so many editing software, such as Adobe Premiere 2, you can’t edit Sony PJ760 AVCHD MTS in premiere 2 smoothly due to the format and codec.
What’s the best format for use in Premiere on windows? The best format is WMV format, it’s the best compatible format on Windows platform, now this article will share the way to transcode Sony PJ760 MTS to Adobe Premiere 2 compatible WMV format.
Free Download Pavtube Sony MTS Converter, this is an excellent Sony HDR-PJ760 MTS converter for Premiere 2.
1. Install and run Sony MTS to Adobe Premiere 2, import Sony recorded AVCHD files to the AVCHD MTS to Adobe Premiere 2 converter.
2. Click format bar to choose output format for Premiere, please click and choose Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv).
3. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
4.Click “convert” button in the main interface to start convert Sony HDR-PJ760 MTS to WMV for Adobe Premiere 2 editing.
Pavtube Sony MTS to Adobe Premiere 2 Converter for Premiere 2 can convert Sony HDR-PJ760 MTS/M2TS at a fast speed, video and audio synchronization are perfect guaranteed.
1. For more guides and tips, please visit MTS column.
2. If you want to burn Wedding and Party AVHCD recordings MTS to DVD, send it to family and friends for sharing funny time, please click this article “How to burn huge MTS files to DVD“.