Summary: Want to watch your Sony/Samsung camcorder videos on the go? Most of the camcorder is an AVCHD digital camcorder, they captured footage may carry MTS, M2TS, or TS extension, which most phones and video-editing programs don’t recognize. Therefore, if you want to enjoy them on your windows or Mac, you have to decode them in a more common format like MP4. This article will show you a best AVCHD/MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac El Capitan.
Best AVCHD to MP4 Converter for Mac (El Capitan included)
- Convert AVCHD in MTS, M2TS or TS to any format including MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, and more.
- Optimized presets for MP4 supported devices like Android & Apple phones, iMovie, Xbox, etc.
- Convert video to DVD at 30X fastest speed.
- Personalize your video by trimming, cropping, adding effects, adjust brightness, etc.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard
How to Convert AVCHD/MTS/M2TS to MP4 with MTS/M2TS Converter
Step 1. Import AVCHD, MTS, M2TS files
Import AVCHD, MTS, M2TS files to the iMedia converter for Mac by clicking “File” or the two buttons marked below after downloading and installation.
Step 2. Choose MP4 as target format
Click the format bar to follow “HD Video” and “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)”.
Tips: To edit your AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, M2T, and TS files in professional editing programs, just pick the right output option in the format list such as “Final Cut Pro,” “iMovie and Final Cut Express,” “Avid Media Composer,” etc.
Step 3. Start AVCHD to QuickTime MOV conversion
Click on the “Convert” button to realize AVCHD to MP4 conversion. A converting screen will pop up, indicating the progress of the conversion.