Have problems in uploading MTS/M2TS videos like from Sony camera recording to video sharing websites like YouTube? If the answer is yes, you’ve just come to the right place. After reading this article, you’ll know how to convert MTS/M2TS to FLV for sharing on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Metacafe, etc.
In this case, you will help you perfectly convert WMV video to video sharing sites like YouTube, Google Video, MySpace, Facebook, Vimeo, etc. compatible FLV so that you can effortlessly share your videos with family and friends online.
To convert camcorder AVCHD MTS/M2TS video files to FLV, a video conversion program is needed. Here Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac (macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion included), the best and easy-to-use converter, is highly recommended to help you convert MTS M2TS videos to FLV with super fast conversion speed and excellent output video quality in a few intuitive clicks. Moreover, this video converting tool can also convert MTSM2TS videos to other popular video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP, H.265 and more. (Read Review)
If you’re using Windows (Windows 10 included), simply get the equivalent Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter to convert MTS/M2TS to MKV on Windows. Download the trial version and check out the steps to convert your videos.
Free download the best MTS M2TS to FLV video converter for Mac:
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/mts-converter-mac/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-MTS-M2TS-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177029.html
Three steps to Convert MTS/M2TS to FLV on Mac/Windows
1. Import videos
Install and download the program, then click Add Files to add the MTS videos you want to convert. Or drag the videos directly to the main interface. Note that batch conversion is well supported so you can add more than one video at a time. All the added files will be listed on the left item bar and you can select your preferred subtitles, audio track, take snapshots of the movie scenes, etc.
2. Choose FLV as the output format
Click the Output Format drop-down menu to open the format list and set FLV as the output video format from Flash Video.
3. Click the “Convert” button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MTS/M2TS to FLV video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click “Open” to find the converted video files.
|Professional HD Video converter for converting HD Videos on Mac, provides the perfect solution to convert HD video to any HD/SD video format like AVCHD MTS/M2TS/TS, H.265, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, FLV, MKV, WebM, M4V, etc. and vice versa on Mac. Running perfectly on Mac OS X Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/El Capitan/macOS Sierra.|
|It is blazing professional video conversion software, enabling you to convert any video formats like H.265, MP4, MOV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MPEG, FLV, AVI, MKV and more 300+ formats or YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook video, to 4K/HD 1080P video. It possesses high compatibility with portable iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, QuickTime, etc.|
- Top 5 MTS/M2TS video converter for Mac review
- No difficulties Uploading GoPro Hero5 4K videos to YouTube
- Tapeless MTS Workflow with Final Cut Pro 7
- How to Get AVCHD MTS Workflow with DaVinci Resolve (Lite)?
- Join and Convert MTS/M2TS Files for playing with VLC Player
- Easily Solve “FCP X won’t edit AVCHD files” issue