The DJI Phantom 4 Pro is a new upgraded version of the Phantom 4 which we reviewed earlier this year, with improvements made in image quality with a whole new 20 megapixel camera (up from 12mp on the standard Phantom 4), as well as improvements made in safety when flying the drone, making it even more difficult to crash.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro Key Features
- 20mp 1inch CMOS sensor
- 24mm (equivalent) f/2.8-f/11 lens
- Mechanical shutter cancels rolling shutter
- 4K (CINE/UHD) upto 60fps H.264 100Mbps recording
- 4K (CINE/UHD) upto 30fps H.265 100Mbps recording
- FullHD video upto 120fps
- 11.6 stops of dynamic range
- 3-axis gimbal
- Max speed 45mph (Sport mode), 36mph (A mode), 31mph (P mode)
Max transmission range 4.3miles (7km)
Have recorded some 4K videos from Phantom 4 Pro? Some users like to import Phantom 4 Pro 4K video to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13. But Cyberlink PowerDirector doesn’t support 4K video and the new H.265 codec. So how to load Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.264/H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector smoothly? That’s easy. You just need a professional video converter to convert Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.264/H.265 to Cyberlink PowerDirector editable format.
You can use Pavtube Video Converter to convert the DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265/H.264 files to a format that Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 can import. This consists of software for converting videos and audio from one format to the other. It provides more than 160 output formats including those supported by Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 such as AVI, WMV and MPEG-2. Its conversion rate is high at 30 times faster and it retains the original quality of images and audio. The tool can also be used to edit videos with some basic editing functions.
|Phantom 4 Pro 4K to Windows Movie Maker||Phantom 4 Pro 4K on QuickTime||Phantom 4 Pro 4K to YouTube/Facebook/Instagram|
Free download Pavtube Video Converter
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
User guide to Convert DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K for Editing in Cyberlink PowerDirector 13
Step 1. Import DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K files into the program
Here you can directly drag & drop the Phantom 4 Pro 4K files to the converter, or click “File” button to load the Phantom 4 Pro 4K files.
Step 2. Select the output format
Click the Profile bar, and move mouse cursor to “Common Video” and then choose “MPEG-2” as the output format. The output video will keep the original quality of Phantom 4 Pro 4K video and seamlessly fit PowerDirector 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8 and more.
Tip: Click “Settings” button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.
Step 3. Start the Phantom 4 Pro 4K to PowerDirector MPEG-2 conversion
Simply click the “Convert” button to start converting and everything else will be automated.
After the conversion is completed, get the resulted files via clicking the Open button and then you can import converted Phantom 4 Pro video files to PowerDirector for further editing without any hassle.
- Import Canon MXF footages to Cyberlink PowerDirector for editing
- Load MKV videos to CyberLink’s PowerDirector 14 for editing
- Convert MOV to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 editable formats
- Load Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 4K to Cyberlink PowerDirector for editing
- Can’t Import (4K) H.265 videos to Cyberlink PowerDirector? – Solved!
- Insert MP4 files to Cyberlink PowerDirector on Windows