The Inspire 2 takes everything that was good about the Inspire 1 and improves it. An all-new image processing system records at up to 5.2K in CinemaDNG RAW, Apple ProRes and 4K in H.265, H.264 codec. Have tried importing DJI Inspire 2 4K Apple ProRes/H.265 video Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro? Failed? If so, you can read this article to find the solution.
Currently 4K footage is not widely supported yet, only a few video editing program like FCP X can support it. Sony Vegas/Vegas Movie Studio is a professional and popular video editing software for Windows 8, XP, Vista and 7. Many people are using it to make home movies, especially for editing camcorder videos. And the Apple ProRes and H.265 are not friendly with Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro.
In order to edit DJI Inspire 2 4K Apple ProRes/H.265 files in Sony Vegas Pro smoothly, the easy workaround is to use 3rd-party to rewrap and convert DJI Inspire 2 4K Apple ProRes/H.265 footage to a more “editable” format in 1080p.
Get Best DJI Inspire 2 4K Video Converter for Sony Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro
Pavtube Video Converter and then import to Sony Vegas Pro directly. This video converter perfectly works as the 4K to Vegas Pro Converter that helps you convert DJI Inspire 2 4K Apple ProRes/H.265 files to MPEG-2, which is the best format for Vegas to edit with ease. No expensive add-ons or plug-ins are required. With it, you may also transcode Apple ProRes/H.265 4K video to Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, Cyberlink PowerDirector and more NLE programs highly compatible formats for editing.
- Mac user can get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
– Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Start Converting 4K videos from DJI Inspire 2 4K to work in Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro
Step 1: Run the program you just set up. Drag and drop the 4K files to the Converter. You can also hit Add files button to import videos to the app. If you want to join the imported clips into one for easy editing, please tick the box “Merge into one” on the main interface.
Step 2: Click on the Format box to get the dropdown menu. Select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format.
Step 3: Adjust video and audio parameters, including the Bitrate of Video and Audio, the Codec of Video and Audio, Video Size, Sample Rate, Frame Rate, Audio Channels, etc., in the Profile Settings to get 4K files converted for working with Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro smoothly. You’d better adjust original 4K video to HD quality.
Step 4: Click the Convert button to start transcoding DJI Inspire 2 4K files for Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro. After the process completes, click “Open” button to find the generated videos, and then you can transfer and edit the 4K video in Vegas Movie Studio/Sony Vegas Pro easily and quickly.
- Why VLC Player won’t play DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K videos?
- Upload Phantom 4 Pro/DJI Inspire 2 4K video to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
- Import Phantom 4 Pro 4K(H.265) to Cyberlink PowerDirector 13
- 2017 DJI Phantom 4 Pro Review – Play, Edit DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K (H.265) videos
- How to Edit DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265 video in Windows Movie Maker?
- Edit Phantom 4 Pro 4K (H.265) in Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 perfectly