Another Halloween! Are you ready to photograph self-made Jack-o’-lanterns and shoot Halloween video? If yes, here we got good news for you. During the Pavtube 2012 Halloween Software Lowest Promotion (Oct 22- Nov 6, 2012) the DVD Creator for Mac is offered TOTALLY FREE!
What does DVD Creator for Mac do?
Basically this is an alternative app to iDVD, the most-used DVD authoring app on OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Comparing with iDVD, the Pavtube DVD Creator supports more formats – it creates playable DVD from any source you can find – TV recordings, Camcorder footage (feature in paid version), DVD folder, ISO image, Blu-ray streams (feature in paid version), YouTube downloadings, and even your photos taken with a DLSL camera can be turned into video slide show DVD.
Take advantage of the 2012 Pavtube Halloween Special Offer Now:
Or get the even more powerful paid version with 50% OFF DURING 2012 Halloween Sale.
Compare Free version with Retail version
What kind of DVD does it make?
It burns Video DVD and Slideshow DVD that plays on any standard DVD player and computer DVD-ROM drive. If you’re wanting to burn data DVD — Sorry, this is not your choice.
- Does it let me set different transition effects for photo slideshow?
Yes. And you can set transition pause and rotate image 90° counterclockwise or clockwise to make best fit.
- Does it shrink big file to fit onto a single-layer DVD?
Yes. You can compress the file to whatever quality and final file size when the project exceed the capacity of a normal DVD.
- Can I split a large .mkv file over several DVDs?
Yes. You can trim any length you like to make a DVD.
- Can I keep Dolby Digital surround sound when burning DVD?
Yes. Only if there’s AC3(Dolby Digital) in your original source file.
- Can I set chapter marks at evenly spaced time intervals, for instance, 10 minutes?
Yes. You can add chapter mark to anywhere you like.
- Does it make DVD that works on my TV system?
Yes when/if you use NTSC or PAL system.
- Are there any custom options for me to create menu in my way?
Yes. You can set background image, background music, add any text you like. Or use one from the 4 preset menu templates.
- Can I set a first-play chapter?
Yes, it lets you set any chapter to start with. And you can set continuous loop as long as you like.
- What if I don’t want a menu without menu?
It’s easy. Just select the “No Menu” template.
The time-limited offer expires by Nov 6, 2012! For more discounts and money-saving bundles, please visit http://www.pavtube.com/halloween-software-promotion-2012.html
Free or 50% OFF Mac DVD Burning Related article:
- Encode AVCHD to iMovie 8/9/11 compatible format and 50% OFF Burn AVCHD to DVD from Canon HF G10 camcorder on Mac
- Edit Nikon D7000 H.264 MOV in FCP and Free Burn Nikon MOV to DVD on Mac
- Convert Sony CX200 1080/60i AVCHD MTS to AIC for iMovie with 5.1 channels on Mac Mountain Lion
- Transcode DVD to ProRes MOV for FCP 7 and Burn MOV to DVD
- Burn huge MTS files to DVD without loss of quality and sharing with family and friends